Preferably from Ponda region .
Min 1 year work experience required.
Please contact us on the provided email ID to know more about the vacancy.
Name: Jhimli Adhikari
Contact no.: 08322313647
Address: ‘FLAT NO. F-2, KURTARKAR NAGARI 30 SANTACRUZ PONDA North Goa GA 403401 IN’.
We’re looking for a Senior Software QA Engineer to play a leading role in testing a new product and existing core Photojaanic services. You’ll be responsible for reviewing requirements, defining QA metrics, designing and implementing tests for our mobile and web apps. We’re looking for someone who to help us bring QA testing into the front-end of the development cycle, and speed up our software release velocity. You’ll work closely with our Product and Development teams, and be responsible for software QA on our mobile app and web apps.
*Design and analyze software requirements
*Design test cases with software requirements – functional, performance, reliability, scalability requirements
*Write and execute test scripts, in particular reliability, load tests
*Test in different environments including mobile (native) and web
*Collaborate with software teams
*Track quality assurance metrics
*Increase our release velocity by designing/implementing automated testing tools
*3+ years of QA experience and a portfolio of shipped consumer-facing apps
*Certification in QA. TMap, ISEB, ISTQB certification is a plus.
*Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
*Strong experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
*Hands-on experience with white box and black box testing, regression and negative testing
*Hands-on experience with automated testing tools and scripting
*Experience with Performance/Load/Stress Testing
*Android, iOS UI & Compatibility Testing
*Security testing is a plus
*Experience with continuous integration and working in an Agile/Scrum development process
*Proficiency in written and spoken English
*A love of photography
Contact no.: 0832 2257347
We’re looking for a Sales Manager to help grow our pro photographer, B2B (corporate and school) customer base. We’re looking for someone who is a photography enthusiast and has experience selling photography-related products and services.
Will be responsible for growing a new business segment, work across prospecting, closing, customer relationship management. Will also work closely with our Marketing and Product teams to quickly respond to customer feedback and insights.
* Prospecting potential customers
* Lead nurturing
* Solution selling, communicating Photojaanic’s value proposition
* Product demonstrations
* Negotiating bulk, volume orders
* Customer retention
* Competitive market research and analysis
* Collaborating with our Marketing and Product teams
* Bachelor’s degree
* Impeccable English written and communication skills
* 3+ prior experience in sales
* Strong knowledge of sales techniques
* Experience using telesales
* Problem solving skills
* Photography enthusiast
* Active on instagram and twitter
Contact no.: 0832 2257347
Position open for a New Automotive Detailing Start-up in Panjim
COMPANY NAME : GRIMEBUSTERS STEAM CLEANING & DETAILING SOLUTIONS
POSITION : DETAILER
Primary responsibilities for the Detailer will be Cleaning, buffing, and waxing vehicles.
Must have a great eye for the little things, self-motivation and the willingness to learn.
POSITION : HELPER
Applicants for the Helper position must have experience in an automobile washing/detailing shop.
Knowledgeable in washing techniques.
Must be honest, dependable, on time, efficient, and have pride in your work.
· Cleans and refurbishes new and used automobiles, performing any combination of following duties: Washes vehicle exterior to clean cars, using cleaning solution, water, cloths, and brushes.
· Applies wax to auto body, and wipes or buffs surfaces to protect surfaces and preserve shine, using cloth or buffing machine.
· Vacuums interiors of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris, using vacuum cleaner.
· Cleans upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
· Applies revitalizers to vinyl or leather surfaces, and treats fabrics with spot and stain resistant chemicals to preserve and protect interior components.
· Cleans engine and engine compartment with steam cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents to remove grease and grime.
· Applies special purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which do not respond to normal cleaning procedures, utilizing experience and following recommendations of Original Equipment Manufacturer.
· Applies Protective Ceramic Coatings on the Vehicle exterior to protect and restore original colour and condition.
Applicants must have:
Valid Driver’s License
Police Clearance Certificate
Clean Driving Record
Please respond to this ad with a call…
Position available immediately!
Job location : Panjim.
Contact person : Vighnesh Patil
Email id : [email protected]
Contact number : 9657897360