Helix Tech is Fast yet steadily growing Mobile first Startup based out of goa! We are seeking a creative digital marketing person to showcase some of the awesome work we do! We’re a disciplined and passionate team of engineers and designers 22 at last count! building incredible Mobile and web apps for some of the most impressive and fun clients around the world!
About This Job
Digital Marketing Manager: We are looking for someone thinks analytically, works creatively and who breathes mobile!
- Manage the companies entire digital Media marketing campaigns.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Working closely with the design team.
- Complete responsibility of the companies full social brigade.
- Writing and maintaining the company blog
- Working closely with the operations team
- Strategizing and showcasing about any new project/product launches
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Excellent Researching and Conceptualization Skills
- Eye for Grammar, Clarity, Accuracy and Creative language
- Keyword research and strategy building – Keyword Mapping for Optimization of content
- Experience with Google Adwords, Google Trends and other analytical tools is BIG plus
- Internet publishing/content writing background (preferred, but not required)
- A drive to learn and startup
- Efficient proofreading and paraphrasing skills
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social”.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- good knowledge on the tech front!
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field.
for more info : facebook.com/HelixTechIN
those interested mail us your CV along with the work you’ve done to
and [email protected]