Infrastructure Support Engineer
To support and monitor existing infrastructure and perform troubleshooting & investigative activities to address issues that may arise from varied enterprise client environments.
Support activities will include preventative maintenance work, backup and activities to ensure effectiveness and to provide cover on such tasks when required.
To respond to Help Desk calls and work requests. To manage such items through to resolution or escalate them to another member of the team as required.
Requires working in shifts which are rotated on a 2 to 3 week interval.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience within IT Operations, Remote Infrastructure services support (Systems management), and end user support.
- Excellent customer service skills, always striving to improve services to meet customer and business needs.
- Proactive and solutions driven
- Be able to liaise with all staff levels
Apply by clicking following link or send your resumes to MR> SALIM MANDREKAR at [email protected]