Title : Executive – Engineering
Last Date to Apply For Job : 02/07/2014
1. To design and implement preventive, predictive, breakdown and shutdown maintenance schedules and execution thereof. Should have sound electrical knowledge of a pharmaceutical unit.
2. To plan and mange Plant wide maintenance activities, including devising and reviewing solutions to problems in order to support continuity of operations and compliance with CGMP and SOPs
3. To coordinate maintenance activities to optimize resources and minimum/Budgeted production downtime.
4. To allocate work and responsibilities, shift deployment and guide; supervise subordinates in day-to-day work.
5. To coordinate with machinery and equipment suppliers and service [providers for obtaining timely services.
6. To liaison with Manufacturing. QA& Technical services, Warehouse dept for planning of breakdowns and maintenance activities and schedules.
7. To identify, study propose and implement energy saving cost reduction, automation productivity improvement measures in the department.
8. To identify vendors/suppliers /service providers for various Engineering services and recommend for AMCs
9. To carry out validations, IQ, OQ, DQ, in respect of engineering dept machineries and equipments
10. To oversee installation of new Machineries and decommissioning of machineries /equipments to be replaced.
11. To assist in setting budgets for Engineering dept and monitor and control the expenses within budget.
12. To provide engineering support to EHS dept in carrying out Plant safety audits/inspections and to take appropriate corrective actions in case of any unsafe conditions.
13. To order, account and control inventory of engineering related spares, tools consumables.
14. To Coordinate with training department and complete the training
15. To carry out other miscellaneous work related to engineering department
Qualification: Essentially BE Electrical with around 5 years experience in Pharmaceutical company
Desirable: License to work on HT line.
Work experience: He should have hands on experience on the Pharma machineries such as Blister, Compression Machine, cartonator and can handle general activity related to cGMP.
Skills & Competencies:
1. Good communication skills – written and verbal.
2. Good leadership qualities. Should be a team player and closely work with a team.
3. Strong business acumen and functional knowledge
5. Should be able to handle a team.
ALL INTERNAL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE THE APPROVAL OF THEIR MANAGER PRIOR TO APPLICATION.
Data from www.pfizer.com