Position / Designation - Senior Content Manager
- Think and create high quality content for a diverse set of clients. The type of content creations may include (but not limited to) writing website content for businesses across sectors, executive business profiles, business proposals, resumes, LinkedIn profiles, academic content including lesson plans, worksheets, questions, thesis, projects, parallel content for school boards i/ universities in India and abroad.
- Own the creation, quality and delivery of all projects.
- Liaise with clients, and act as a SPOC for Decision Tree for all content related engagements
- Follow up clients for gathering all necessary information required for content development. Also, draft and send necessary questionnaires for the purpose of gathering information
- Conduct telephonic interviews with clients for drafting their resumes
- Develop, train, and coordinate with a team of freelance content writers
- Review and edit work done by freelancers
- Develop all necessary content including creating pilots to support marketing initiatives
Contact Person - Pawan Sharma